Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hello World

Just wanted to make sure everyone was paying attention...yes, I have another blog titled ImmyEatWorld. The music blog kinda died due to inactivity and the fact that I was not finding the time to post music. The fact that half my YouTube links didn't show up as images on my WordPress blog didn't help. You can still visit it here: immyeatworld.wordpress.com. 

I think I am going to use this blog to talk about some of my experiences, be they startup stuff or otherwise. Sometimes I will directly repost blog from my various Edit Huddle blog posts as well. Keep in mind that so long as Edit Huddle is running, you will see quite a few references to it. Personally, I think it is pretty interesting stuff and hopefully other people will find it interesting as well. I can tell you about it in another post, but chances are, if you are reading this, you already know what it is about. 

I am trying to write all my blog posts as a stream of conciousness with very little editing. I'll be adding my Edit Huddle "Fix It" button to the blog, so you guys can send me any issues that come up. Additionally, if you want me to blog about something in particular, let me know. I'm open to suggestions, and I have very few original ideas. 

Ok, keep beasting it. 




2 comments:

  1. Good to know the non-technocrats of the world can still bring their ideas and individual expertise to the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Additionally, I think crowd-sourcing and social media/networking technology (the basis behind EditHuddle)has a role in medicine. I'm a physician in Chicago and see enormous utility in using crowdsourcing as a way to enhance both patient and physician education. Standard medical literature is not accessible to patient and often time-consuming for physicians to review.

    ReplyDelete